Saturday, September 13, 2008

Early Saturday Morning

I'm currently at Marva's house waiting for the time to pass to go back to Kaleb, McNeil, and Colton's football game. Football at 7:00 am on a Saturday morning, who's idea of a sick joke is this? In all honesty it is not so bad, we get an early start in hopes of accomplishing great things later on in the day. We have been in such a huge mess at the house, we still haven't settled into
our school routine. I wonder if we ever will? Maybe I will have great things to report later on in the day. I will keep you posted. Kaitlyn I love you and hope you didn't fall off your chair when you saw that I finally posted.

3 comments:

Kate Karns said...

Thank you Mom. Try to keep it up.

Christina said...

I really like your blogs look. It is fun to play with all the options and stuff. Thanks for the post it is great to see and update.

cerrah said...

Yeah, I don't think I would dig the early morning football stuff. I guess I might have to someday, huh? Blast.

Nice to see an update, and I agree with Chrissy it is looking very cute.