Wednesday, September 17, 2008

House of sick

It seems that the fall flu bug is visiting my house this month. It started with Kincade then moved on to Kimberly. It has progressed through the ranks and now I think I have it. It is miserable I loathe throwing up and trow up in general so this month has not been a good month for me. I do have some good news to report though Kaitlyn is getting a ride down to Orem this weekend. Kimberly was excited to hear that she is coming back but got upset when she heard that she was not staying. Oh and I got a new Den leader but she works during the time I have scouts so what good is that I ask you? Hopefully we can figure out a way to work around her schedule. Until then I will be doing it alone. This post by the way was composed by Krystal while I dictated the dialogue. Well lots of love to everyone. I'll try to update more often.

3 comments:

Kate Karns said...

Well, maybe I really am glad that I am not coming home cause I HATE being throw up sick. But I still wish I could have come home. Oh well life goes on.
Love to all.

cerrah said...

Ah, looks like the ride didn't work out? Sorry to you all. And I'm especially sorry that you've had throw-up flu. Oi. Few things worse. I hope things are better at the Karns house by now.

Christina said...

Sorry that you guys are all sick, it is so not fun to throw up. I hope you all start feeling better soon and the bug can leave your house for good. Sorry Kate didn't get to come home. Get feeling better soon!