Friday, January 22, 2010
Sunday, January 18, 2009
This is the x-ray the doctor brought out to show us after the surgery was complete.
Sunday, October 12, 2008
Colton, McNeil, Kaleb
Brandon was an awesome coach, This was a fun experience for us all.
To finish the weekend this morning we woke up to find snow had fallen in the valley for the first time this year! :)
Monday, October 6, 2008
Here are a few jars of it because I know you were just dying to see bottles of salsa!
Sunday after Conference we went to Marva's for dinner, Overall it was a very nice weekend and it was fun to see everyone and play games with them.
All the children eating dinner. Well most of them were eating some where goofing off.
Krystal, Brenda, and Grandma Box
Wednesday, September 17, 2008
Saturday, September 13, 2008
our school routine. I wonder if we ever will? Maybe I will have great things to report later on in the day. I will keep you posted. Kaitlyn I love you and hope you didn't fall off your chair when you saw that I finally posted.
Saturday, July 19, 2008
8 Things I am Passionate About
- My Husband
- My Family
- My Scouting jobs (this is definitely a love/hate passion)
- Things being orderly (this is an unrequited passion)
- Trying to do my best at each task I am given
8 Song I Could Listen to Over and Over Again
- "Waiting in the Weeds" by the Eagles
- "Drowning" by The Backstreet Boys
- "Something About You" by Level 42
- "Every Valley" from the Messiah (especially when Dad is singing!)
- "Incomplete" by The Backstreet Boys
- "Girl Can't Help It" by Journey
- "Chiquitita" by ABBA
- "Love At First Sight" by STYX
The Past 8 Books I've Read
- Eclipse, New Moon, & Twilight by Stephenie Meyer
- The Lord of the Rings trilogy (I'm still pretty shocked that I got through all of this but I loved it.
- The DaVinci Code and Angels and Demons by Dan Brown
- The Harry Potter series
8 Things I say often
- Please don't touch my face.
- Go do a load of dishes.
- What time do I need to pick you up?
- I thought you put it in your paper drawer.
- What have you done to help me today?
- Who put this here?
- I love you
- Isn't there something you should be doing?
8 Things That Attract Me to a Friend
- They help me to be a better person
- They love me even though they know of my many faults
- They know just what to say to lift my spirits
- We share common interests
- They are patient with my scatterbrained logic
- They keep confidences
- They make me laugh
- They are simply fun to be around
8 Random Things About Me
- I have been married longer than my mother-in-law
- I was raised in the house that my Great Grandfather lived in
- I lived in the house that my husband grew up in
- I hate when people touch my toes (thanks Dad)
- I really enjoy my job, I love finishing a plan
- I have read the Twilight series more times that I care to admit
- I have become a night owl/insomniac
- I love summer rain in the mountains
8 Things I Want to do Before I Die
- See as much of the world as I possibly can
- Serve a mission with Brian
- Hold my grandchildren and great grandchildren
- Get my scrapbooks done
- Get my house completely organized
- Have a beautiful, low maintence yard
- Go on a long motorcyle ride
- Go waterskiing again
8 Things I Have Learned This Past Year
- Things can change very quickly and life can be turned upside down very fast
- Heavenly Father is watching out for me in my darkest moments
- Driving with a teenager is a excersize in patience and an act of faith
- I need to be a better time manager
- Being patient is HARD!!
- My children are going to grow and leave my house, unbelievable
- Most people are just trying to do their best to get through their days
- High school graduation ceremony is long and boring