Sunday, May 4, 2008

I don't even go to this school!

I counted, and I made 20, yes 20 trips to the high school this week. Krystal was the stage manager for a dance production and Kaitlyn had rehearsal for the musical review that will be held next week. Krystal will also be the stage manager for this production, the drama teacher now owns her, and she still hasn't taken a single drama class. Next year she has enrolled in 2, hopefully she will be able to drive herself, though I think my car might be able to make it there all by itself. Teenagers!! It is so fun to see them be involved in all of these fun things, but seriously I am getting worn out. 19 more days of school, 19 more days of school, I am trying to talk myself into the strength to carry on.

3 comments:

Christina said...

Oh, Melisa I feel for you. When you get a driver maybe that will relieve a few of the trips. But I think you have only begun wait until your boys get in high school. I think you should invent an auto pilot that you can set to drive to the high school and back. Maybe your million dollar idea is right there. Happy traveling - love Chrissy.

Pherf said...

Ha twenty

Frank and Marie said...

You did it! Great pictures on your blog. I wonder if we should have put that picture of your kids (it is so good of them all) in "The Book" oh well - too late now - it is at the editor this very minute. Yeah! and Yeah! over and over
Before you know it (when you're as old as I am) you will have your kids drive you around like I do.