Monday, October 6, 2008

Snow on the Mountains

After 36 hours of rain, the clouds finally lifted and there was snow on the mountains! And just for Kaitlyn here is a picture.


Saturday morning we attended Kaleb's football game in the rain. I wore my first sweater of the season, it's really starting to feel like fall. Last week I spent three days chopping onions and peppers for salsa. Becki, Heather and I, made about 140 pints.



Here are a few jars of it because I know you were just dying to see bottles of salsa!

Sunday after Conference we went to Marva's for dinner, Overall it was a very nice weekend and it was fun to see everyone and play games with them.



All the children eating dinner. Well most of them were eating some where goofing off.

Krystal, Brenda, and Grandma Box

2 comments:

Christina said...

Snow how fun. It is really starting to feel like Fall here too, I love it!! I did want to see bottles of salsa so thanks for posting them. Someday I really want to make salsa so I might have to join your bottling party next time. Happy Anniversary!! Hope you have a great day! Love you all-Chrissy

Kate Karns said...

Yeah for snow and rain. I love them both. That is a great picture. I want it so I can put it on my door with a caption saying "These are mountains." HeHeHe. UMMMMM.....Don't know what else to say so....BYE!