Sunday, October 12, 2008

Fall Weekend

The weather really turned chilly this weekend. We participated in that favorite of all fall activities... a football game. The last of Kaleb's games this season. It has been really fun to see the cousins playing together on the same team, it has guaranteed a family visit every Saturday morning.

Colton, McNeil, Kaleb



Brandon was an awesome coach, This was a fun experience for us all.


To finish the weekend this morning we woke up to find snow had fallen in the valley for the first time this year! :)

3 comments:

cerrah said...

Thanks for all your help today, dear. You were really in it for the long haul, hope I didn't kill your whole day.

I meant to comment on this earlier that I love the new posts (Kaitlyn probably had a party) and I'm proud of your salsa making abilities.

The football picture of the three of them from behind is SO classic. I looked at it forever. Good work on that one.

Kate Karns said...

Liar!!! I updated my blog so now where is your update huh?

bonfufu said...

AYE! snow? The girls will be excited to know that!

We should be there for Thanksgiving, at Carol & Quinns. Are you guys going to be home or at your parents?
Love the football picture of the boys!